Hello! I realize we're a little over a third through winter, but I thought I'd pop up a post about my TBR (to be read) list for this season. It is incredibly ambitious, especially because my schedule is going to get a lot busier in the next couple months. Like what am I thinking? Anyway, these are the books I would like to read this winter. Like being the operative word there.
Starting from the bottom...
- Coolidge – I studied Calvin Coolidge last year in school, and found him fascinating. This book was on clearance at Barnes & Noble, and so I decided to pick it up! Nonfiction history books are those books I always want to read, but it takes a while for me to get into them.
- The Bully Pulpit – I think Theodore Roosevelt is awesome and I got this book because I wanted to learn about him – obviously. I have started it, and I will admit right now it isn't gonna get finished this season.
- A Million Little Ways – This book is actually a reread, but I saw someone tweet about it and mention bravery, and that was enough to make me pick it up again. I loved it the first time, and hopefully I'll get to read it again.
- Taking God At His Word, Live Like A Narnian – These two I got last year for my birthday, and I still have not cracked them open. I feel like it's time to do some heavier reading, so I'm going to try to get to these.
- The Hobbit – Yeah, so I haven't read this yet. 'Nuff said.
- The Spy Who Loved – I just finished a research paper about the women British SOE agents in World War II and I literally freaked out when I looked behind me in Barnes & Noble and saw this. It's a biography about one of SOE's best agents. I am definitely reading this soon.
- And finally, a book I purchased just because I wanted to buy a book. *sigh* It's a historical fiction book about Charles Lindbergh's wife, and I am looking forward to it.
And those are the books I hope to read in the next couple months. Fingers crossed I can find time to get through a couple! Thanks for reading! xo, Ella