- This popped up in my Twitter feed on Monday and it was such a good reminder about getting ready in the morning spiritually, too. It made for a good start to the week.
- Read this when you have a feeling the week ahead of you is gonna be rough. Ann Voskamp is an amazing writer.
- I've stumbled across this site before, but I've never actually looked around in-depth-ly (?). There is some good stuff in there. It's called She Reads Truth and they have some Bible studies that look really good. I'm gonna check them out. That quote is from their current study on Hosea. They are on day 4, I believe, and it is good stuff.
- 'Found a new band I'm interested in. It's called Kye Kye, and while they aren't listed under "Christian" in iTunes, you can definitely tell that their album "Young Love," is about Christ. It has some of the most beautifully poetic lyrics I've heard in a while. Needless to say, it's been on repeat this week.
- I am little candle-obsessed at the moment, and I found the coolest (read: geekiest) candles ever on Etsy.
|one / two / three|
Book-themed candles! Oh my word! Where have these been all my life? There are two shops (here and here) that seem to have the best selection in my opinion, and though I haven't tried one yet, I imagine they all are quite amazing. I will post an update when I get one. Frostbeard Studios (candles 1 & 3) has candles that smell like a bookstore, old books, and even a book cellar as well as book-themed ones. Honestly, what smells better than a bookstore?
And that wraps up this week of posts! Check back on Monday for September's "On the Stack" post. I got a book I am super duper excited about. Enjoy your Labor Day! xo, Ella